C5 Virtual Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Geneva
C5 is pleased to announce that the 15th Edition Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Geneva conference has been reimagined for 2021, taking place via a cutting-edge virtual platform from March 23 – 25, 2021!
Join the “Who’s Who” of the Fraud Litigation, Asset Tracing, Dispute Resolution and Insolvency Law community at the quintessential forum for referrals, networking and professional development.
By popular demand, 50% of the 2021 agenda will be dedicated to 1:1 and smaller-group networking and discussion! Join a host of structured breakout sessions on key topics, including:
• Catching Up – COVID-19, Economic Shifts, Litigation Trends and Financial Outlook: What Is Coming Across Your Desk?
• Crypto & Cyber Fraud Litigation War Stories: The Latest Complexities Affecting Asset Tracing, Freezing and Proprietary Injunctions
• Executing Search Orders Amid COVID-19
• Venue Selection and Recognition of Interim Freezing Orders Post-Brexit
• The Verdict on Remote Cross-Examinations: The Most Effective Approaches-and Newest Pitfalls
• Solicitors’ Roundtable: Uniquely for solicitors, benefit from an opportunity to connect, compare notes and expand your network.
View the Full Agenda & Register Today! Plus, SAVE 10% OFF with NAGC Code: D10-643-643EX16.