1) Provide a forum for receivers to share solutions on legal and practical issues they face.
2) Develop a set of "best practices" and ethical standards for equity receivers.
3) Improve the quality, efficiency, and harmonization of receiver practices.
4) Create a repository of legal research and briefs on topics commonly faced by receivers.
5) Instill confidence among federal agencies on the skills and expertise of NAFER members.
To provide a forum for federal equity receivers to consult with one another regarding the legal and practical issues they face in order to develop best practices and common solutions. By improving the quality, standardization, and expertise in the receivership field, we aim to make it possible for those choosing receivers to do so with confidence.
NAFER Fifth Annual Conference
Mayflower Hotel, Washington D.C.
October 13 – 15, 2016
Conference Registration is now Closed. Check back for information on the 2017 Conference in Miami Florida.