The 2015 NAFER Annual Conference officially begins on Friday morning, October 16th, with 1 & 2/3 days of professional panels addressing key issues and relevant topics for Federal Equity Receivers and those who support receiverships.
For those arriving early, we will have optional early events, including an opening reception on Thursday evening, October 15th, so plan to arrive early!
To provide a forum for federal equity receivers to consult with one another regarding the legal and practical issues they face in order to develop best practices and common solutions. By improving the quality, standardization, and expertise in the receivership field, we aim to make it possible for those choosing receivers to do so with confidence.
1) Provide a forum for receivers to share solutions on legal and practical issues they face.
2) Develop a set of "best practices" and ethical standards for equity receivers.
3) Improve the quality, efficiency, and harmonization of receiver practices.
4) Create a repository of legal research and briefs on topics commonly faced by receivers.
5) Instill confidence among federal agencies on the skills and expertise of NAFER members.