Save the Date! 5th Annual NAFER Conference: Oct. 13-15 2016 Mayflower Rennaissance Washington DC
The 2015 NAFER Annual Conference took place October 15 - 17th in San Diego, California and was - by all accounts - our best yet. We'd like to thank all of our sponsors for their generous support and encourage you to do business with these important service providers. Click on Resources here or on the link above to learn more about each company and the ways that they can help may your business more profitable and productive.
To provide a forum for federal equity receivers to consult with one another regarding the legal and practical issues they face in order to develop best practices and common solutions. By improving the quality, standardization, and expertise in the receivership field, we aim to make it possible for those choosing receivers to do so with confidence.
1) Provide a forum for receivers to share solutions on legal and practical issues they face.
2) Develop a set of "best practices" and ethical standards for equity receivers.
3) Improve the quality, efficiency, and harmonization of receiver practices.
4) Create a repository of legal research and briefs on topics commonly faced by receivers.
5) Instill confidence among federal agencies on the skills and expertise of NAFER members.