Hon. Jane J. Boyle
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jun 27 2019
- Time: 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Regional Education Series – Dallas
Receiver Qualifications & Selection Process
Ever wonder what qualifications every Federal Equity Receiver should have, or, what role the FTC and SEC play in setting the criteria necessary for the selection process? Then this is an hour of education you do not want to miss. Attendees at this regional education series can expect to hear.
- A comparison of how the FTC and SEC participates or influences the selection of a receiver;
- A USDC Judge’s perspective of the selection process;
- How an experienced receiver can be an advantage to the receivership; and
- Factors influencing the appointment of more first-time receivers.
This session is perfect for both the experienced receiver and those working on their first case as well as the professionals who support and advise receivers.